Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can't sleep so I blogged...


Youngest baby mamma...with half her hair done.


.Nope, this won’t embarrass her. She's posted this pic herself on Facebook.




And here's a pic I took from my cell phone. It's a Chicago Police officer watching me watch him watch me take a picture of him. He pulled away moments after the picture with a paranoid look in his eyes. Odd...I was the one parked illegally! Besides, I love the C.P.D.! Best outfit in the U.S.A. I was taking the picture because it just looked natural

 

Here's a life size replica of the Transformer Bumblebee from the Chicago Auto Show. My oldest son and I stood in front of this thing for 30 minutes and did nothing more then gaze at it. We imagine it came to life. Though...I'm sure my son thought it would fight the Decepticons hiding in his lunch that he refused to eat...I was more interested in the mechanical and technological means to make such a monstrosity take place...and I wondered if it would have a bumper to bumper warranty.


Scary picture I found randomly in Photobucket...


Another scary picture I found randomly in photobucket...



Let's discuss emo for a second...okay that's was all. 

1 comment:

  1. For the record... even though we may laugh at this poster about Emo... there's nothing wrong with this kid in it. For all we know he grew up to join the Seal Team and he's the baddest soldier that ever walked the Earth! Then again...he's wearing pink eye paint.

    ReplyDelete