Sunday, October 18, 2009

A whole lotta nuthin...



Nothing I’m about to say is going to surprise you: Lithopedian’s 4 track unreleased Ep is now a 10 track unreleased Lp; The I.F.U.’s Ep has changed its course “yet again” and I haven’t the slightest idea when it’s due for release; the SecretCog project is beyond collecting dust…it’s now similar to that cat looking building in the Egyptian desert; and did I mention that I won 80 billion dollars in a Pacman tournament? No! Well…that’s because I didn’t! Nope…I’m still doing what it is I do when I’m not here, there, or at that other place. ~sighs~

So I found this picture in my desktops picture files and I haven't the slightest idea how it got there. I thought that maybe it's an eclipse...but it kinda looks like the global economy; a blackhole in the middle of a black background with some pretty little lights trying to keep your attention away from the fact that it's really just a whole lotta nothing here to see. Yup...it's our economy alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment